Thursday, January 29, 2009

birthday blessings

last week was my birthday. it feels weird that one day a year who you are and part of your identity changes. i'd like to say i feel more grown-up, but i don't. As i look at the years ahead of me, it's easy to realize how young I still am, and how much I have yet to grow.
on a happier note, I'm so thankful for the friendships I have made over my few years so far on earth, and I have a stronger sense of the many blessings God's showered on me. A year ago I'd never imagine I'd be the person I am today today (lol, if that makes any sense).
below is a pic of the pink champagne cake my friend surprised me with. The candle holders are incredibly adorable; she bought them at a little downtown antique shop. I think they're German...


anyway, that's all i got for now.

peace ♥

No comments: