Thursday, January 1, 2009

happy new year!

Here's a verse that I think is appropriate for the new year, and also a recipe for Viennese hot chocolate...:)

"For I know the thoughts that i think toward you," says the LORD, "thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope."

To make Viennese hot chocolate, heat up water in a mug (in the microwave...). Add about two large spoonfuls of hot chocolate mix and about a tablespoon of instant coffee granules (more or less, depending on if you like coffee). Add a couple dashes of cinnamon and stir. You can americanize it by topping it with mini marshmallows.

2 comments:

DaisyChain said...

Hey, I saw you on my blog followers, so thought I'd drop by and say hello.

Maddie M. said...

Ooh wow, that sounds amazingly yyyyuuuummmmy. I just found your blog and wanted to say that I love it. Nice to 'meet you.'
:)
Sprinkle
xoxo
PS-LOVE the Peter Rabbit bracelet... I want one! ;)