Friday, May 1, 2009

a taste of summer

These pictures are actually from last Saturday when I went to Adela's house, but I'm posting them now because over the weekend (er, week..) I decided to take a break from all blog-related things for the sake of the pain in my arms. As it turns out, I went to an orthopedic surgeon today and he said it probably isn't tendonitis (whoo-hoo!) and thinks I've just overworked my arms...which is more than likely true. Gah, but even typing this there's a tingling. Hopefully it will leave soon so I can get back to my art - if I don't blog as regularly as I usually do, now you know the reason.


This is their pet turtle, Huss.
Hmm...vintage clothes, dramatic pose... it couldn't be Adela, could it?

Yours truly.
Heart's-ease.
They have a baby's-breath bush in their backyard!
peace.

13 comments:

Hope Adela Pasztor said...

hello, dear! yes, in fact, it COULD be Adela! ;) love the pictures of flowers, tho the white ones aren't baby's breath, i don't think so..at lest. (boy did that sound like a sentance up for revision on the SAT. speaking of which good luck on yours tomorrow! i'll be praying for you! oh, and btw, chris and i agreed to meet at the playground after the SATs and walk down to the library. i hope he dosn't think its a date, cuz i'm just taking it as a way to hand out with a friend. ah well, i have all of my supplies ready, including peanut m&ms to eat during the break-very protein-filled and they give you engery. wow, this was a long comment!)

asunlitday said...

I love the baby's breath. And Adela's vintage pose and clothes(haha that sort of rhymed...).

Madeline said...

so many lovely pictures!!

Becca. said...

i love your flower photos!
shows great imagination!
would you like to swap links?
xx

Catherine said...

Love the photos! And I love how the one of the dandelion looks much prettier than a dandelion, haha :)

Hope your arm feels better, and have a nice weekend!

Emma said...

that's such a cute turtle!!
thanks for your comment.. yes my skirt is black. cool!
i hope your arms feel better! :]

Unknown said...

i aDORE bleeding heart flowers...they are so gorgeous and complex. nice photos!

agnes said...

I absolutely heart the first and the last pic, you did capture the most beautiful side of our mother nature. great post :)

btw, it's my words in all posts in my blog. thanks for visiting it.

agnes xx

DaisyChain said...

Gorgeous pictures!

Emy Augustus said...

haha thanks. the best kind of mustache is one that is edible.

Cindiddy said...

nice photos!!=D

Unknown said...

I love the pictures!

Bucca said...

Lovely post your blog is SO beautiful!!!