Wednesday, April 22, 2009

tag - I'm it!

I was tagged by frenchie jane...
Directions:1. Respond and rework. Answer the questions on your blog, replace one question you dislike with a question of your own invention; add a question of your own.2. Tag eight other un-tagged people.
What is your current obsession? I'm not really obsessed with anything right now...no wait: summer.

Good coffee place? Starbucks (of course).

Do you nap alot? Nope.

What is the last thing you ate? A glass of milk (love it).

What was the last thing you bought? Oh wow, I haven't bought anything in a while.

What are you listening to right now? Flora's Secret -- Enya.
What is your favorite weather? When it's warm and almost too hot, but there's a breeze.

What is on your bedside table? Lots of little stuff: a notebook, a book, a Tazo bottle that I fill up with change, a chapstick, a small tray for all my pendants, probably a pencil...

Say something to the person who tagged you- I adore the photoshoot you did "forget me not."

If you could have a house totally paid for, fully furnished anywhere in the world where would it be? Maybe I'd just stick it out in PA.

Guiltiest pleasure you're willing to admit here? Dunno...hmm, I never really do anything consistently that I feel guiltily pleasured about...

Name the things you can't live without? My contact lenses, my denim shorts, milk.

What would you like to have in your hands right now? A letter from a friend.

What is your favorite tea flavor? Sugar Plum Spice, by Celestial Seasonings. With a little honey, it's WONDERFUL. and tazo chai; it's so strong.

are you happy with yourself? I am content being who I am, that's the way God made me.

What's your favorite brand of jeans? American Eagle. great fit.

What style trend is the hardest for you to adopt? I think this might be more of a fad: stirrup tights. Yeuck.

If you could go anywhere in the world in the next hour where would you go? I'd like to see India.

What is your favorite scent? The after-rain smell outdoors, citrus, chai tea.

Who is your fashion icon? I'm not as in to fashion as some, so I don't have a style icon.

Tell me your dreams -I want to do art. Painting, drawing, creating, on and on, forever and ever...sigh.

I tag:

Btw, Happy Earth Day!!

6 comments:

the notebook doodles said...

thanks for passing along the tag! unfortunately, i have already done it before so i'll have to pass on it. but thank you =)

❤sb

black vanilla rose said...

aww i love these kinda of blogs :] lovely piccy, happy earth day to you too xx

Emily's Moose - Karolina Kubikowska said...

india is a place I would also like to see... and 'chryzelefantyna' is the polish word for a sculpture technique used in ancient Greece :D I love the weirdness of the spelling.. My favorite one !

sparks
bv

Emy Augustus said...

thank u! i don't really like questionnaires... but i think a way to remedy that will be to take a few q's i really like from this. ;)

oh i have a funny earth day story to share! My boyfriend's twin sister is really into veganism and earthday. Yesterday she was wearing a green tee that said 'adopt a tree'. They get home from school and hear a chain saw. They're like, wtf.... walk into their backyard and people are cutting down trees. They were like, noooooooooooo. haha. Turns out their dad ordered it cuz he wanted more sunlight in their yard.

Hope Adela Pasztor said...

thanks for tagging me! i'll be sure to post my answers in my next entry! =)

http://pinkchampagnefashion.blogspot.com/

happy earth day!

Emma said...

yay for tagging me! i'll be sure to do it soon =]