Saturday, February 7, 2009

busy busy but fun

Friday a bunch of friends and me went to a ski resort, but I didn't ski. I stayed back in the lodge with a friend who wasn't feeling well. We had tons of fun though, playing cards, Apples to Apples, Mad Gab, talking, exploring the lodge, and just hanging out.
Today my sis, and one of my LFs (little friends) went walking downtown.






my friend got me this vintage pin for Christmas. the eyes roll around..so cute!
yummy strawberry cupcake from a cute little bakery.

woohoo! spoon rings are the best!

i'm drinking a london fog tea from starbucks. interesting quote on the cup:

The Way I See It #284: You can't lead the people, if you don't love the people. You can't save the people, if you don't serve the people. -- Cornel West, University professor, Princeton University.

peace ♥

2 comments: