Saturday, February 21, 2009

la dee dah...my room

I haven't written in about a week! I'm surprised with myself, though I haven't really had anything to write about. I'm taking you on a tour of my room...
A collage I made a while ago (and vintage tea cups, yay!!)
my closet door.
my new watch.





found this vintage Louis Sherry chocolate tin for $5 at an antique store; can you believe it?! It's kinda dirty on the top, but is otherwise in excellent condition.
more vintage-y knick-knacks.
my desk. I use this for storing everything but desk-related items.
sorry for this slightly boring entry... :/
have a great week!

6 comments:

sammi-lise ^_^ said...

hey
those hanging birdie things in the corner are in our house too, we have 2 on each side of our staircase :)

little scarlette said...

Cool watch! Where did you get it? Hehe. I love your bedroom

Emy Augustus said...

haha that watch is so cool! who drew it! i can't tell which wrist it's on. if it's on ur left then u could've drawn it. unless ur a lefty. i also really like the soft looking pic of ur cat's foot pad.

Gracie said...

your room is so pretty and I love your "watch"! I'm forever drawing rings, tatoos and bracelts on my hands and arms!

Catherine said...

Aw, love your watch, hah :)

And that's such a cool collage.

And yes, I've seen her Chictopia page, she has a cute style!

LookingGlassGirl said...

Oh wow! I absolutely adore those teacups!