Tuesday, February 10, 2009

kitty-diddy, fuzzy pictures, & dirt-cheapness

we are going to have a four day weekend because of President's Day...I can't wait for it! I have to make this brief tho, cuz i still have literature homework (a two-page essay on a selected scene from Pride and Prejudice)...



I got these betsey johnson tights for two crazy bucks at TJMaxx; it's two pairs: one fishnets and one hot pink. I'm not really into fishnets so I'll probably just rip 'em up and use them for some artsy project. The orange-y reddish ipod case I got for seventy cents. I already have a homemade case, but hey, for seventy cents...?!

heheh...kitty-diddy is fascinated by the wristband thing on my camera. look how big her eyes are as she mischievously reaches for it..

argh. the snow is all melted, but there's rumored weather reports that it'll come back. as much as i despise the cold depressingness of winter, i;m wishing it'll snow again so my sis and I can do that shoot in our backyard... we'll see.

peace.

1 comment:

Joyti said...

What great finds...and the kitty looks so sweet!