Tuesday, February 3, 2009

stripety socks

i got these homemade socks from my friend for my birthday last month. aren't they beauteeful? this is my second time wearing them. another friend gave me the dress/shirt thing, which has awesome enormous sleeves.

My sister and I are planning a photoshoot involving the christmas lights that are still draped over the bushes in our front yard, my old ballet costumes (maybe), and snow.


I cannot wait for Valentine's day! ♥♥♥♥ I've been thinking lately about real love and how much love and giving are intertwined. with a new (at least better)perspective on selflessness, I've been finding the desire to give to people to express my love, whether it be little pretty things that i made, a hug, a note, or just the time they want to talk with me. Love is not thinking "now what can I get out of this? what does this profit me?" It's "what can I do for this person?"


Happy Hump Day!!! hump days are wednesdays; the middle of the week. once you get over the hump day, it's easy coasting down to the weekend. :)

I'm afraid my blog is a day behind. If anyone knows how to fix it, please let me know...

2 comments:

Athena. said...

adore the socks :D
can't wait for the christmas lights shoot!
xxxx

Unknown said...

socks! i like i like.
... and i just read they are homemade... i can't knit more than a scraggly scarf, so i find this pretty impressive!