Thursday, March 5, 2009

birds on bikes


woo-hoo! there they go! these didn't take long to make, and now I have a cute window decoration...
I am currently in love with:
Sanuk! I've been wanting a pair of slip-ons for a while now, but haven't found any I really liked (I'm a little bit of a picky shopper). The only downside is that they're a little too pricey for me (but you know, i'm not really big on spending money on anything over ten bucks...). Well, I'll think about it...I do need a good all-round pair of shoes for summer...
I can't wait till we turn our clocks forward! Longer days..yeah!
xx

10 comments:

sammi-lise ^_^ said...

how did you cut those birdies out?

with plain old scissors? wow...it would take me forever to get them perfect like that!

Anonymous said...

those are honestly the cutest window decorations :)

thank you so much for your lovely comment, it was very insightful.

xx,
tiffany.

Gladys said...

so creative! i love the cutouts!

Demi said...

thank you for your lovely comments honey!

and wow, they are awesome!

have a fabulous weekend :)

xx

Gracie said...

aww they're so cute, very rob ryan-esque!

jules said...

oh those are great shoes, i just saw them in a local shop, toms are also nice a little cheaper i think. Wonderful window decals! I am loving your blog it is so sweet.

Emy Augustus said...

those shoes are awesome. they look so comfy and uniquely patterned. reminds me of how i've been wanting some comfy cheap slip on mocassins ....

A "cheery" disposition said...

wow, what awesome cutouts.

erin meagan said...

those are the most adorable window decorations. I want them!

eluv said...

i love sanuks too!! and also Tom's Shoes. they look very similar to sanuks and when you buy a pair, Tom's Shoes donates a pair of shoes to kids in africa with no shoes :)

i like your blog :)