Friday, March 20, 2009

icees or liquid starbursts?

Happy Happy First Day of Spring! I went to Rita's with some friends to get free icees; I got a mango one and it tasted like starburst candy (don't know if that's a good thing or not...).
I'm hoping the weekend is enjoyable; I've been such a homebody recently (not purposely. i've jsut been super-duper busy). I haven't even been to Walmart in like a month. Heh, not like that's a big deal anyway.
Isn't that oak leaf bud adorable? I really love this picture.



Kitty-Diddy. On a log.

My friend and I are joining Script Frenzy for April. If you are the more creative writer kind of person, look into it. The point of it is to write (individually or with a partner) a 100 page script in a month (April). The script can be anything from screenplay to radio to comic books. We might not reach 100 pages, but we'll sure try!

5 comments:

Joyti said...

It looks like spring has come to your home :) Your kitty is adorable...

Emy Augustus said...

wow that sounds daunting! 100 pages! typed or hand written? single or double spaced? good luck with that!

Catherine said...

Pretty photos. Cute cat :) Aww.

I went to Rita's too, at night so it was freezing outside, but I can never pass up free water ice.

And actually, my leaf necklace is a real leaf! My mom got it on a boardwalk probably twenty years ago and I found it in one of her jewelry boxes and began to wear it everyday :)

Hope Adela Pasztor said...

ooh, yes pansieberry, that was quite fun! no, i don't think the fact that the icie tasted like a starburst, was a good thing. personally, i detest the very name of that candy. =p i'm special!

sammi-lise ^_^ said...

happy spring to you too :)