Sunday, March 1, 2009

i need advice, please

okay...before I get to the meat of the post, here are some pics...this is what it looked like out my bedroom window this morning. weirdly tho, the snow melted completely by the afternoon.

got this dress at a vintage store downtown.
lol...my feet look really funny in this picture...
okay, so there's this guy and I only see him once or twice a week. yes, i like him. but i've been wondering for a while if he likes me back. there have been times when we've got very close, like, he comes and sits next to me and we talk like we're great friends. or once we even went on a walk together and shared secrets and stuff. but then the next time i see him he doesn't even acknowledge my existence! or if he does, it's just a glance or smile in my direction. I don't get it. i'm really tired and very confused, cuz i just got that im-ignoring-you treatment tonight...ugh. is this just an example of how weird/bad guys are at communicating? or is it me being too over-analyzing or something...?
*yawn* i'm too tired to think. if you have advice, please comment.
thanks.
p.s. I realize i didn't give much details...if you need any, ask.

8 comments:

sammi-lise ^_^ said...

oh my gosh, darling!

i am in the same situation!

gah, i hate how confusing it gets

(actually i was in quite few situations like these, but they all ended horribly...the current one is ok...so far)

if you ever want to talk about it, i am ready to listen.

email me and we can share our stories

<3 lise

Hannah said...

Weird about the snow and i LOVE your shoes.
My friends going through this exact same thing so i get it, although in her case it was pretty much bad communication, sorry if i'm not helping haha

DaisyChain said...

Beautiful dress.

Catherine said...

Awesome dress! I'd love to be able to find such great vintage dresses but sadly I never have any luck.

Ariella said...

What a cute outfit!

Oh, such situations aren't easy. I think you just need to find a way to become even better friends with him and take it from there.

Gracie said...

lovely dress, such a pretty colour!

H @ Narnia's Closet said...

ugh tricky situation, maybe he likes you but doesn't know how to show it and is worried about rejection so he's just ignoring you? i've totally done that... haha.

cute outfit! those shoes are darling.

Tina { Luphia Loves... } said...

love the vintage dress!