Saturday, March 21, 2009

Second day of spring da dum

You know that expensive vintage clothing boutique I posted about earlier? Well, today they had a spring opening that my friend Adela and my other friend went to. It was okay, we just wandered around the shop and tried on a few things (and snacked on fruit and donuts!), but it was an excuse to get dressed up and go somewhere.
Adela.
Her sister (my friend).
Me! The wedges were actually Adela's - aren't they great? The dress was 70s vintage; it has a cool V-neck, but you can't see because of my hair.





peace.

13 comments:

Hope Adela Pasztor said...

That was so much fun! I wish I had thought to bring my camera to take pictures. Ah, the stupidities of a novice blogger...=)

DaisyChain said...

the three of you look fantastic!

Elisa said...

wow, great dresses.
I really love the black lace one!

Emily's Moose - Karolina Kubikowska said...

oh that must have been so much fun.. The black dress is amazing, wish I had one like that ;)

sparks
bv

Catherine said...

Your dress is so cute. I'm so jealous that you can wear long dresses. You all look great!

TheMinx said...

I love playing around in vintage stores, they're all so interesting and colorful :)

Ana said...

Fabulous photos.

Emy Augustus said...

i like the elongating effect of your diamond print dress.

Emy Augustus said...

oh whooops that was actually ur friend.

Annie said...

i absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE your dress. it's gorgeous and amazing and i love it.

http://anniediamond.blogspot.com

Lily said...

Hey! Thanks for the comment. Love your dress. The fabric looks awesome, I'd love to see it in more detail.

I love expensive vintage shops. There's one near my house and they have the most BEAUTIFUL 1950s dresses that are in perfect condition. But they're tiny... and expensive, so I can't have them. :(

My dress is short sleeved. I've just put up some more photos so you can see it better, if you're interested.

Love your cat. Cats are awesome.

http://mirth-thehouseof.blogspot.com/

Sylvia said...

The yellow and black dress is gorgeous! As are the pics. Shopping, snacking on fruit and donuts, friends...Sounds like a nice day :)

Anonymous said...

U all look fab, I loove second hand ^__^