Wednesday, March 4, 2009

no wisdom teeth...hurray!

I went to the dentist's today (ugh, I know) and they were like, "have you had your wisdom out yet?" "No," said I, in a timid voice. "Well, we'll have to do an x-ray on your mouth to see if you have any coming in; if you do, we'll have to pull some teeth." (me, thinking to myself: *yipes. God help!*) well, they took the x-ray, and after ten minutes of torturous waiting, they declared it was my lucky day and I do not have any wisdom teeth coming in. Weirdly enough, all of my other relatives on both my parents' sides have had them...hmm...i guess i'm just special. ;)
There's a planet out these nights, I think it's Venus. can anyone verify that? (haha...yeah, from these fuzzy poor-quality pics...)


PS. I went for a walk tonight with my sister and we had been talking about bicycles and then the subject topic drifted to birds. somehow the idea of birds on bikes came up and i've been pondering it ever since. Wouldn't that be utterly adorable?! a little bluebird or robin pedaling along down the road...oh so cute! I promise my next post will be of a picture of a bike-riding bird.

hugs!!

PPS. thank-you sweeties for all your comments on my last post! you're the best!

5 comments:

sammi-lise ^_^ said...

oh! another dancer, yay :)

i actually take Indian classical dance...it is called bharatanatyam (dance of India...literally). it isn't as soft as ballet but just as graceful. it is hard to explain.

i can't wait for the super post either :)
this is my second one ^_^

and i don't have any wisdom teeth coming in yet either...yay!

and birds on bikes...awwww!

i think that is venus....hmmm...it is usually quite bright and a bit purpley in tint

take care

<3 lise

Catherine said...

How funny, just yesterday my friend and I were discussing what it would be like to see a duck riding along on a bike.

And if you want to link, I'll put your link in my side thing and you put mine in yours :)

DaisyChain said...

your so lucky with your wisdom teeth, mine got infected as they grew in...the pain was...well, painful

LookingGlassGirl said...

Hey, thank you for your lovely comments on my blog. Yes, I am an Alice fan. The book rather than the disney film though. I love the style of writing and the words 'looking glass' have always appealed to me, because of their old quaintness.
I was told I had to have my wisdom teeth out over a year ago, but I haven't been back to the dentist since. I'm too scared :(

constance said...

i love those photos, so breathtaking and haunting!